More than any other group of people, I think those who feel a strong bond with animals are natural Empaths, people who pick up the sense of “living in the skin” of another being and feel what that being feels – whether they like it or not.
Unfortunately the empathy which often works well for understanding our fellow humans can miss the mark when it is experienced with animals. The way we generally process empathic information is with human logic and emotions. The thinking goes like this; That dog is being abused therefore that dog feels just as I would if I were being abused. Then this whole emotional pain loop starts running and brings with it a sense of rage, anger, hopelessness, impedance, all those feelings that can lead – well – nowhere good, productive, optimistic or effective.
Of course animals feel pain when abused but like children in the same situation they move out mentally and emotionally – jettison the body experience for a time – and come back when it is safer. They may become fearful but they don’t hold a grudge. They are incredibly sane. In mature humans that quality of innocence can be replaced by a rage of emotions. That is what many empaths are left to work from when they see abuse. It is a very difficult place from which to live a happy and effective life.
So what to do to become happy and effective when faced with knowledge of appalling events? There are some things that need to be clearly understood and practiced relentlessly. They are simple guidelines but easy to forget in the heat of disturbing moments – hence “relentless” awareness is needed in the practice of these guidelines.
Basics of the Law of Attraction;
* “You get the essence of what you think about, whether you want it or not.”
* “Your attention to it, invites it”
* “There is no such thing as no in this attraction based Universe.”
* “When you shout NO! at it, you are saying, come to me this thing I do not want.”
* “Find the feeling place of what you desire because the Universe is not responding to your words, but to the Vibration of your Being. And the way you feel, best represents your Vibrational point of attraction. Do your best to feel as good as you can, right now.”
Nice ideas but how do you get in the relentless practice? Click here and replace the word fear with the word anger or your own trigger to that emotional pain loop. It’s painless
Be sure to watch The Abraham-Hicks Video, No Gain in Pain for inspiration and insight.